Elsewhere HQ (from 260 euro for 7 nights)
– Shared, Entertaining & Social Base for all Guests
Surf Lessons, Breakfast, Movie Nights, BBQs and more take place here
The White House (from 630 euro for 7 nights)
– Private, Exclusive & Peaceful
– Yoga & Meditation takes place here on our peaceful ocean view rooftop (Recommended for Yoga Workshop Guests)
All accommodation includes;
– Free WiFi
– Filtered Water
– Lockable Storage per bed (excluding single bunk)
– Personal Lighting & Power Socket per bed (excluding single bunk)
– Help yourself to coffee/tea, bananas, biscuits 24/7
– Access to Sports/Relaxation massage services
– Free use of Exercise equipment – Balance board, fit balls, skipping ropes, TRX, Abs roller, yoga mats, stretch bands & hoola hoop
– Free use of Outdoor Ping Pong Table
– Free use of Snorkels and masks, Beach Games & Board games
– Cinema Lounge, for watching live sporting events like the surfing or the latest movies
– “Hammock Hotel & Yoga Deck” chill out area, great for yoga, meditation or reading a book. Monkeys often enjoy this area as well
– Elsewhere Surfing spot guide
– Sri Lankan Guide Books
Packages / Prices
Surfer (+ 200 Eur)
– Add 5 Surf Lessons level 1,2 or 3; or
– Add 5 Advanced Guided Surfs; or
– Add a combination of either
– Includes 1 Free Yoga Session
– Free use of surfboards/skateboards anytime
Yogi (+ 100 Eur)
– Add up to 11 yoga sessions
– Mornings & Evenings – Private sessions also available
– Includes 1 free Surf Lesson
Hero (+ 250 Eur)
– A Hero has unlimited energy reserves
– Add up to 6 evening Yoga Sessions + 5 Surf Lessons / Guides
– 3 hour lesson with professional international and local instructors
– Theory and Practical application
– High instructor to student ratio
– Includes board rental
– Includes transfer from Camp Elsewhere to beginner / intermediate beach
– Customized lessons to cater for Beginner – Intermediate levels (Level 1, 2 & 3)
– Reef lessons for higher levels (1 hr in the water, max 3 people)
– At least 1 video analysis session per week to improve your technique
– Some free photos posted to the internet (optional photo & video packages are available at the camp
– Buy extra lessons at any time once at the camp
– Private & 2 person lessons available for faster improvement
– Your guide will help you pick the best surfing spot based on the wind, tide, swell, your surfing level and wave preferences.
– Choose from over 15 different surfing spots
– Includes transport to the break and a 2 hour surf session
– Get tips and tricks like where to sit and where to paddle out and in.
– Free Elsewhere Hard Board priority use during your stay
We will offer you a wide range of exciting things to do on your adventure with us. Surfing & Yoga are our specialties and main priorities, however, there is so much more to Sri Lanka! We have chosen some of our own favourites.
– Massage & spa treatments, Sports, Relaxation and Auravedic
– National Park Safaris
– Beach Parties
– Tea & Cinnamon plantations – see where tea and cinnamon comes from.
– Temples – explore some of the many temples of Sri Lanka.
– Snorkeling/Scuba diving – Sri Lanka has an abundance of reefs and ship wrecks and there are amazing guided snorkelling and Scuba tours. (Seasonal)
– Hiking – climb mountains such as Adams Peak or explore rain-forest and waterfall country.
– Skateboarding – we have a small hill on the way to Elsewhere that is fun for playing around on and we have a quarter pipe with wall ride. Our goal is to create our own skate park at the camp with a foam pit for practising airials. Stay tuned. In the mean time there is also a small bowl to play around in down the road.
– Beach games Volleyball, Frisbee, Cricket, Beach Tennis etc.
– Snake Conservatory
– Sri Lankan Cooking Classes
– Dog S.O.S
– Stick Fishing
– Turtle Hatchery
– Galle Historical City
– Mirissa Beach
– Boat Safaris
– Booze cruises
– and much more
Yoga and surfing were meant to be together, yoga helps us improve strength, balance and flexibility for surfing; it also calms the mind and improves our mental clarity.
Our yoga retreat gives people a taste of surfing and our surf camp gives people a taste of yoga bringing 2 groups of like-minded individuals together in an exciting and adventurous environment. With the crossover of many activities, meals and lessons, Camp Elsewhere is a social hub brimming with excitement.
“I chose to work in a surf camps so that I can enjoy and share my passion for surfing and travelling every day for the rest of my life.” Elsewhere Crew Member
Elsewhere is owned and run by surfers in their mid 20’s – mid 30’s from all around the world including Australia, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Germany, France and Russia. Whether it’s yoga, surfing or partying we’ve got you covered. We have the best team on our little island; with a mix of locals and travelers, our team will make your holiday one to remember.
We cater for all levels of Yogis & Surfers. Our customer demographic is generally 18 to 39 years old. We are not ageist, but we do have an 18+ policy.
Elsewhere Sri Lanka is open all year round. There are always waves somewhere close by
South-West Sri Lanka ...Google Map simply the best location, on the beach side of the noisy highway in a peaceful small fishing village. We are right in the middle of the best surfing spots Sri Lanka has to Offer. Elsewhere is halfway between Weligama and Midigama. 15 mins to Mirissa. 15 mins to The Rock and Kabalana. 5 mins to Coconuts, Weligama, Rams and Plantations. 30 mins to Galle, Matara and SK Town. 45 mins to Hikkaduwa and walking distance to at least 7 breaks that will not be named.
Packages starting from 149.50 Euro. All inclusive. BOOK NOW and customise your adventure Elsewhere.
Checkout all 28 of our videos, use the menu at the top left hand corner of the player
Example Week Elsewhere
|Step 1 (Sunday)
|Step 2 (Monday)
|Step 3 (Tuesday)
|Step 4 (Wednesday)
|Step 5 (Thursday)
|Step 6 (Friday)
|Step 7 (Saturday)
|Step 8 (Sunday)
|Optional Activities (as available) We will offer you a wide range of exciting things to do on your adventure with us. Surfing is our specialty and main priority, however, there is so much more to Sri Lanka! We have chosen some of our own favourites, check it out.