Surf Camp Jobs in Bali & Sri Lanka
Seeking Gym Manager in Sri Lanka
Do you want to live on the beach in Sri Lanka and run your very own fitness club?
We are seeking a fitness instructor that wants to take their career to the next level in the tropical paradise of Sri Lanka. Investment opportunities are also available for the right person.
Endorfines is the fitness brand that works in partnership and is located within Elsewhere Surf Camps Sri Lanka.
- 8 hours a day, 5 days a week ( 2 days off)
- Starting ASAP
- Yearly Contract
- Sri Lankan Visa included
- Accommodation and Meals Included
Roles and responsibilities
- Up to 2 classes per day
- Personal training sessions
- Gym floor management
- Being Social and Friendly with customers
- Admin/ Marketing
- Managing local staff
- Your accommodation, dinner and breakfast are all organised and paid for!
- You will have the freedom to design or fine tune your own classes and to include your style and uniqueness!
- You’ll live and work in tropical Sri Lanka, 50 metres from the beach!
- Your work environment is located within Elsewhere surf camps and is super social and fun!
- You can join Elsewhere surf lessons for free on your days off.
- You’ll be a valued part of our small, young and fun team!
- Investment options are also available for the right candidate
- Commission on private training sessions
- Base salary (negotiable based on experience)
- Shared room or private room options are available.
- Personal trainer certificate
- At least 2 years of experience as a personal trainer
- Able to teach 3 of our classes: HIIT, Yoga, Pilates, Booty or Surf fitness, Mobility.
- Good social media skills. (instagram, facebook minimum)
- Social and energetic
- Kind, empathetic
If you’re up interested, send your resume and social media links to email@example.com